Monday, October 31, 2011

20 and 4000

Two quick things...

  1. I ran the Run for the Water 10 Miler yesterday morning here in Austin. The weather was absolutely perfect, the course was very hilly, and overall it was a great race for a great cause (providing people in Burundi access to fresh water). I ran it fast but not all out, partially to avoid hurting myself for upcoming full marathons and partially because I'm just slow from running so many full marathons lately. I was happy with my finish time (1:13:27), which was a 20 minute PR over the first and only time I ran this race in 2007. Granted, I had just barely started running when I ran the race in 2007, but it's still a PR.
  2. I just hit 4000 views on the blog, about 9 months after I started writing here. That's probably pitiful compared to a lot of blogs but I think it's pretty sweet. Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment